Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Beginnings

I talk a lot of shit, not all the time- but sometimes I talk shit. I've been talking shit about writing a blog for awhile. I know exactly what this blog will be about, but since I am mayor of procrastination town and secretary of technologically illiterate-ville, I have not attempted this task, yet. However, yesterday a situation arose which was so ridiculous that I had to move forward and stop talking shit and start doing shit.

I always knew this blog would be about the tales and unbelievable encounters that my girlfriends and I have experienced while traveling through the world of dating/sex/relationships/love (in no particular order). I've heard some stories! I have laughed at these stories, sometimes I've cried during these stories. I am currently single so I still live this life, sometimes I laugh at my life and there was a time when I cried through my life. But mostly, I want to laugh and I want other people to realize that it is okay to laugh at their life because if it  is happening to me- it is probably happening to you. And it is okay! Am I cynical? Maybe, depends who you ask and if I have taken my anti-depressants consistently that week. Am I a hopeless romantic? Never, but that may also depend on my pharmaceutical intake that week. What I am is someone who wants to believe in love and is finally enjoying the journey towards love. I am a listener of stories that deserve to be shared, and I know I am not alone in this.

So back to the antecedent event which prompted me to finally stop talking smack and get off my ass and write the damn thing. I recently dated this guy, not even that recently- like 3 months ago. Things started off good, as they always do, blah blah. We went on some fun dates, had intimate, intense conversations about life and love- he seemed like a stand-up dude. And being that I am a young woman in the prime of her sexual life and he was a younger, hot, sexy gentleman- we did the horizontal mambo. Then he lost it, like bat shit crazy lost it. Studies show that it is usually the female that loses it after the initial sexual encounter, but in this case- it was him. He knew my age, I am an honest person- and knowing that I was older than him, he made the brilliant assumption that I wanted to procreate with him, now, right then and there. After knowing this dude for a short time, he was so amazing that I had to have his babies- yes, that is it!!!! My life is so empty and desolate and I have so much time to raise a child right now- please impregnate me!!! Being the smart woman that I am, I was actually on birth control at that time- protecting myself from spawning this weirdos children. He knew this, but that didn't seem to matter to him. He was positive that I wanted to have his children and wouldn't let this go. To top it off, like a respectful gentleman that he was- he communicated all of this through text messages. Like paragraphs and pages of texts, I'm all set with that and refuse to communicate like a 13-year old girl. So I told him to fuck off. And then 3 months later he sends me this:




So thank you crazy pants McGee for inspiring me to finally start this blog and finding the bright side to yet another whacked-out situation. But no thank you, I do not want to have your babies- ain't nobody got time for that.

1 comment:

  1. You've got to be kidding me?!?! I love that he has been harboring his fear for the last what, month or two? Some girl must have burned him before...that is so unreal.

    I look forward to reading more of your adventures in this blog:)

    -Kathryn

    ReplyDelete